Go ye into all the world,and preach the gospel to every creature.
What We Believe
( 11 Peter 1:21 11 Timothy 3;16)
• There is one God, eternally co-existent in three Persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. ( I Jn.5:7 )
•We believe In the Deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His Virgin Birth, in His Sinless Life, in His Miracles, in His atoning Death, in His Bodily Resurrection, in His Ascension to the Right Hand of the Father, in His return to this Earth in Power and Glory.
( Jn.1:1-4;Eph.2:13-18 )
• In the Rapture of the Church at Christ’s Coming ( I Thess.4:13-18 )
• being cleansed from sin through Repentance and Faith in the Precious Blood of Christ. ( Rom.5:1;Eph.2:8-9,13-18 )
• Conversion accomplished through the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for personal Salvation. (Ephesians 1:13 2 Corinthians 1:22 )
• The Redemptive Work of Christ on the Cross provides healing of the human body in answer to believing prayer. ( Isaiah 53:5 1 Pet.2:24 )
• The Baptism with the Holy Spirit, is given to Believers who ask in faith, and believe.
( Acts 2:4;10:44 )
• In Sanctification,which is, the Power of the Holy Spirit within the Christian,enabling those who have given themselves to God to live a holy life. ( Rom.6:3-14;8:1-2,11 )
• In the Resurrection of both the saved and the lost, the one to Everlasting Life and the other to everlasting darkness, and damnation. ( Rev.20:11-15 )
THERE IS A MORAL CRISIS IN AMERICA AND THE WORLD
A recent quote from a bold politician was
“This country is in need of revival. “A GREAT AWAKENING”
This generation barely knows the true meaning of revival.
Revival is a renewed conviction of sin and repentance followed by an intense desire to live in obedience to God, It is giving up one’s will to God in deep humility.
Revival is not a tea party get together, nor is it a social church party where people are refreshed in hearing their favorite preacher. Revival IS THE RESULT OF TRUE REPENTANCE.
it is conversion, and transformation!
the soul of man is revived and made new!
WHEN JESUS CHRIST comes into the heart of a human being and sets them free. Revival has happened.”they were dead in trespasses and sin”
No they are alive and free from sin!
David Johnson will be your host in churches, auditoriums, and under the big Gospel tent throughout America!
I hear anointed Music in the air!
Pastors are pulling together for revival.
Evangelists are receiving the call to preach the glorious gospel of Jesus Christ.
Since 1980 evangelism has been the calling upon David Johnson. Traveling consistently some sixty thousand miles per year conducting revival services.
The word mission is a little word with a big meaning hidden between lines. Hidden from many, but revealed to the ones that pray, “Lord here I am, send me, I will go! Go ye into all the world is a large scale operation that takes ones whole life to accomplish. However, as we partner with God and with churches, and ministers, and believers we will reach the world for Christ.
We have made that commitment to obey God and go.
Through television, radio, literature, and every available resource we can reach the lost and hurting with the message of Christ. Through evangelism, wither the method be a ball field, tent, church, auditorium, or park, thousands are yet to come into the kingdom of God. Through anointed music and songs of deliverance, many are inspirered to open their heart to receive the word of God.
Our mission is to reach the youth with the message of Christ. Turning them from darkness to light, from sin, to salvation.Tent evangelism is an important part of the ministry, because people will come into a tent that may never walk in through church doors. David Johnson walked into a tent in 1979 and left Holy Ghost filled.
The top priority is “WIN THE LOST AT ANY COST”. Reaching the poor, afflicted people. Teaching and instructing them to live a sanctified life and be filled with the Holy Ghost.
From the beginning of this ministry in 1980 our goal, purpose and plan is to reach the very heart of people. Minister to them, and believe God with them for their prayers to be answered. To go into the entire world teaching and preaching the gospel of Jesus Christ, believing God to confirm his word with demonstration and power.
To build the believers faith through the word of God, to establish Gods kingdom in every village, town, city, and country.